Lebanon TN Holiday Security Tips
Contact Smart Home Protection Systemssituated on Buck Run Court for more in depth information regarding Lebanon TN security tips.
- Consider changing all the external door locks when moving into a new home;
- Make sure your door frames and doors are strong and solid;
- For added security on interior doors, add 2-lever locks and on exterior doors, add 3- 4 lever locks;
- Keep all keys out of sight;
- Always close all the doors and windows when leaving your house – even if it is for a short while;
- Keep all valuables out of site during the day;
- Close all your curtains at night as soon as you have to switch on the interior lights;
- Make sure to safely store all garden equipment in a locked room or storage hut;
- Make sure that your security lights are not too bright and that its position doesn’t disturb your neighbors;
- A noisy gravel driveway and an open fence in the front yard may be a very good way to alert you of intruders;
- A community policing and a neighborhood watch creates a good sense of security;
- Always lock your car as well as gates.
For the fastest and most reliable Lebanon TN security system services, contact Smart Home Protection Systems on 615-547-9222; alternatively visit us at 910, Buck Run Court, Lebanon TN 37087. Our operating hours are Monday through to Friday from 8am – 5pm.
Click Below for Our Customer Reviews on: