Contact Smart Home Protection Systems based in Lebanon, TN for more in depth information and inquiries regarding security safes.
Following are instructions on how to install a Middle Tennessee security safe by doing it yourself:
- Make sure and decide on an area that you would like to place your safe. It could either be on the floor or bolted to the wall inside of a cupboard;
- Make sure that the safe won’t be bolted unto a wooden surface, as this will be easy to remove from when burglars want to steal it;
- Make sure to take the measurements of the selected area that you want to install the safe to as this would ensure that you purchase the correct sized safe;
- Use a cable detector to help assist you to make sure you don’t drill into any cables or pipes;
- Make sure to mark the areas that needs to be drilled on the decided area surface by using the bolt holes through the back of the safe and a pencil or black pen;
- Remove the safe after marking the necessary places and drill the holes;
- Insert the sleeves of the anchor bolts into the holes that has been drilled;
- Insert the bolts through the holes that is inside of the safe and into the sleeves;
- Tighten the bolts with the appropriate spanners;
- Now your safe is securely mounted and ready to be used according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
For the fastest and most reliable Lebanon TN security system services, contact Smart Home Protection Systems on 615-547-9222; alternatively visit us at 910, Buck Run Court, Lebanon TN 37087. Our operating hours are Monday through to Friday from 8am – 5pm.
Click Below for Our Customer Reviews on: