Top 5 Reasons to Invest in a Home Alarm Security System
Contact Smart Home Protection Systems situated in Lebanon, TN, for more in depth information and inquiries regarding Lebanon TN security door locks. It’s good to remember that when your lock on your door breaks, that it isn’t necessary to go and purchase a whole new handle and lock assembly. You merely need to replace the locking mechanism inside of the door only and then refit the handles.
Following are instructions on how to install a TN door lock by doing it yourself:
- Take off the handle and the cover plate on one side of the door by unscrewing it;
- Remove the square bar that is inside of the door and linking the handles on both sides of the door;
- Unscrew and take out the lock assembly which is facing the front edge of the door;
- Slide in the new lock assembly. Once it is in place it needs to lie level with the edge of the door. You might have to chisel out some more space if the new lock assembly mechanism is slightly different in shape than the old one;
- Make sure that all the holes line up correctly;
- You may have to drill bigger holes to ensure that both the key and bar can turn freely;
- Fit all the taken off parts back into place, and screw tight the necessary pieces;
- Ensure that the new lock works properly and smoothly.
For the fastest and most reliable Lebanon TN security system services, contact Smart Home Protection Systems on 615-547-9222; alternatively visit us at 910, Buck Run Court, Lebanon TN 37087. Our operating hours are Monday through to Friday from 8am – 5pm.
Click Below for Our Customer Reviews on: