Choosing a TN padlock
For all Lebanon residential and small commercial businesses in need of TN Security Services, contact Smart Home Protection Systems situated in Buck Run Court.
Different Types of TN Locks available are:
- Key-retaining locks – Most padlocks are non-key retaining. With a key-retaining lock the key is not released until it is locked again. This lock is a good idea for areas where people might forget and leave the lock open;
- Shrouded-Shackle Locks – Difficult to disable with bolt cutters as the shoulders rise up the sides of the shackle, leaving little space for the cutters. Most moon-shaped locks have shrouded shackles;
- Rubber Cover or Plastic Casing – Protective covers to prevent locks from being dented or scratched, and provide added protection against the elements, thus prolonging its life;
- Hardened-Steel Shackle – Minimises the chance of the lock being disabled with bolt cutters (unless they are using industrial-strength cutters);
- Disc Locks – Exposes a limited amount of shackle which makes it extremely difficult to cut through the shackle with a normal pair of bolt cutters.
For the fastest and most reliable Lebanon TN security system services, contact Smart Home Protection Systems on 615-547-9222; alternatively visit us at 910, Buck Run Court, Lebanon TN 37087. Our operating hours are Monday through to Friday from 8am – 5pm.
Click Below for Our Customer Reviews on: